Middlesex Terrace Limited is a Long Term Care Home located in a beautiful country setting on the fringe of Delaware, Ontario. Middlesex Terrace Limited has 103 long Term Care Beds and 2 Respite beds that provide services to the seniors of local communities. The Home is licenced by the Ministry of Health under the Nursing Home Act of Ontario and retains full accreditation status through CARF International, which is an independent body that establishes a higher level of standards promoting best practices in all departments.
The Home provides a wide range of services and accommodation to meet the needs of the residents entrusted to our care. Middlesex Terrace Limited has a dedicated and caring team of in house staff and community partners that strive and is committed to the provision of high quality compassionate care. In house physician services, rehab services, daily recreation and social events, community outings and volunteer interaction are all geared to the individualized care of the residents and family members we serve. Three (3) full delicious meals are featured on a daily basis along with nutritional snacks throughout the day and evening.
Middlesex Terrace Limited is located minutes from downtown London and our Home offers a peaceful country setting with all the conveniences and services of urban Homes.
Our Home is committed to the provision of exceptional, resident-centered care, supported by a compassionate team, dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our extended family, within our peaceful rural community.
Creating a warm, caring environment that enables us to be the Home and Employer of choice.
Values / Philosophy
- Respecting our residents and making them our first priority.
- Adhering to the legislation that ensures Resident Rights and a safe living environment.
- Providing individualized care using a holistic approach by a competent interdisciplinary team that promotes and values involvement of the resident, family members and/or representatives.
- Providing a continuum of care supported by current evidence based best practices specific to each residents’ goals.
- Empowering our residents in personal autonomy and decision making.
- Supporting our local LHIN by providing appropriate, safe and effective care within our Home, ensuring assistance to residents who have the potential to return to their community by accessing appropriate resources.
- Supporting the pursuit of continuing education of our team, families, residents, volunteers and community.
- Ensuring respect, dignity, honesty, integrity and value of self- worth.
- Promoting a culture of fiscal responsibility with consideration of each individual’s financial needs.
- Being environmentally responsible by reducing, reusing and recycling where possible.
- Recognizing and supporting individuality and providing advocacy as needed.
- Maintaining spiritual, cultural and ethnic needs by promoting community ties and linkages.
- Promoting optimal quality of work life and environment by encouraging participation in the decision making process.
- Ensuring that all practices reflect the Corporate Code of Ethics.
- Maintaining partnerships with the local community and exploring ways to respond to identified needs.
- Ward, spacious semi-private & private rooms all having clear views to the surrounding landscape
- Fully furnished and maintained to highest housekeeping standards
- Alarmed exits
Current accommodation per diem rates are set by the Ontario Ministry of Health, and are available at the Ministry of Health website.
To review our comprehensive ethical commitments, please download a copy of the APANS Code of Ethics.